Funding Your Case

Funding divorce proceedings is a challenge, even where the parties are asset rich, because there tends to be a "liquidity freeze" until the case is settled.

There are a number of solutions which we will be pleased to discuss with you.

We are able to accept payment by most credit cards.

In some circumstances we may agree that you settle your outstanding account when your case is over and you have received your settlement.

In that case, we would require you to enter into a loan agreement with Moss Fallon Solicitors Limited as lender. Loans are subject to us approving your application and you signing a credit agreement. The credit agreement contains information that we must supply to you, including the duration of the loan, the applicable Annual Percentage Rate of interest, how to cancel the loan, how to repay the loan early, the total amount you have to repay, any charges that may be payable under the credit agreement if you do not abide by its terms and any security required by us.

We are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to enter into regulated credit agreements and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number 650466.

Please contact Justin Moss for further information.